What features do you want?

Dec 5, 2010 at 9:13 PM

In our efforts to make SharePoint Silverlight Clock the best sharepoint clock, we need to know which features you are missing.

Dec 23, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Hi,

Nice web part, as you requested I would like to give some feedback.

• Myself I like the clock very much but I'm sure people (clients) will think it's to big.
  • It's great you can remove some hands as the two little one's are cool but pretty nervous.
  • It would be nice to have a current date function.
  • Maybe an option that if you activate it the clock will look at the persons location from his profile propperties. thisway the same clock will give the current time for people in Bangkok as for Amsterdam. Only you have to turn it of so you can hardcode the time zone if you want to show two clocks.
  • It would be really cool if the clock looks at the users system time so it would work for annonimouse users.

Please forgive me for my poor English but I hope you can do something with this feedback.

Kind regards,

Maarten

Oct 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Thank you for this web part.

It would be nice if it were possible to change color and size of the clock.

And I agree that it would be nice to have a current date function.

Regards.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Oct 11, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Ok. We add these functions in next version accross two week.

Nov 10, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Are you changed your mind?

Nov 10, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I hope not, cause we gave some super feedback and really hoping to show the mother of all clocks on our portals.

Anyways, i'm also looking forward to it.

Oct 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM

It's a great webpart and works without any glitch to the end point.  No deployment or activating...  Great!

Some additional features requested.

1. An option for different sizes
  2. An option for modifying color
  3. An option for additional clocks

Thanks,

LM